Friday, August 26, 2011

Travelling alone down a deserted road, you reach a crossroads. Do you continue...

Left towards the sea... Ahead towards the forest... Right towards the castle...

WARNING: Uninteresting and unnecessary (and probably tiring) nerd rant.
___________________________________________________________________
So, I'm in Pottermore and about to get my wand, but I have to go through this quiz or test or whatever to get it, and I'm already freaking out over the questions. Seriously, what's wrong with me? I don't even want to think about how I will be reacting to the house sorting test (I'll probably be going to pieces).

So. The questions are quite simple and direct, but then this one popped up and I'm just sitting here like O_O WHY. This is one of the questions I've been dreading. Because I can't decide between the road towards the sea or towards the castle.
Even though I find forests enchanting and cozy, they also freak me out at the same time... there's something spooky about forests (and I hate plants and bugs). Besides, it's a deserted road, hello CREEPY.

The sea: I love the sea. I love the smell, the look of it and it's calming effect on me, and I love the sound the waves make, I love the atmosphere around the ocean... Yeah... BUT then again, it's deserted so I mean it would obviously be very lonely and probably cold and scary at night.

The castle: I really like old buildings and ancient castles and such. I find it very beautiful and exciting. Also, there could maybe be people here..? But if so, are they nice? (Or alive?? I mean.. castles might be haunted :O). Terrifying thought. At the same time as castles intrigue me, they make me a bit uncomfortable. There's just something about old buildings. They have a history, and a weird energy to them. Ahhh. So scary but fascinating!! Though it could keep me warm during a cold night - who the hell would even want to spend the night in an empty castle?!

Do you see my problem here?!?! HAHA. Oh GOD, Pottermore, WHY do you do this to me?


Going through these feelings right now:

"Fuck you Pottermore. Not fair"


^


"Ole dole doff, kinke lane koff, koffe lane, binke bane, ole dole doff"

^I do that with every other important decision when I can't make up my mind so whatever.


UPDATE: Left towards the sea.

No comments: