Sunday, November 2, 2008

Blah, blah.

I don't know why I'm writing right now, I just feel that I wanna write something.
Confusing much? I think so, yes. I tried to film one of my cats earlier today, I really want to get her caught on camera whilst she's meowing. She can say Mama and Hannah.
I'm not kidding. I'm gonna show you sometime soon, I promise.

I'm so bored. Well obviously. Freeny's at her Mom's place so she can't be on the computer as much as usual, which sucks because that makes me all alone here. And yeahh she's like almost the only one I'm talking to on MSN and suchlike because everyone else are so boring and anti-social.

I had to study really bad today but I haven't done a thing. I just don't give a shit about my homework now, who cares anyway.
I wasn't really serious now, I'll do my homework ...

When I feel like it.

No comments: