Monday, November 3, 2008

zomg.

Honestly, I had a great time today. Guess what I did? I hung out with Freeny of course, what else?! Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Only one thing: I forgot that I have an English homework to do, and that kind of sucks because I have no idea what to write. I also have some politics crap shit @!/&%¤#¤% to write until tomorrow, but I'm gonna skip that and do it tomorrow after school with Freeny and hand it in on Wednesday instead.

On top of that - I'm feeling like hell. Really, my throat hurts and I think that I'm having a fever and ugh. I'm gonna go to school tomorrow and do my English thing and then we'll see if I stay or if I'll go home.
I'm sitting here with my computer and my coffee (because I'm so *very*nice*word* tired) and the only time I write the best is in the middle of the night, wish me luck!

Bye for now.
xx H

No comments: