Friday, December 26, 2008

Enough is enough!...Where did frida go?!

Hmm,...So Freeny can't blog for I-don't-know-how-long because it's something wrong with her computer. It won't work.
Not because you actually care about that...because there is no one to care about us. We only have 1 follower on this blog and it's kinda pathetic that we're following our own blog but I think it's just to make us feel better about ourselves. To see that at least we care about us and we read our own blog and we are our biggest fans.
Pathetic. No, brilliant.

Uhmhum. Christmas was actually good this year. I thought it was gonna go to shit for awhile but it didn't and I enjoyed it! And nuh-uh that's not normal at all since I'm a genuine Xmas hater.
Hate might be a strong word, and the wrong word too...Dislike is better. I am a genuine Xmas disliker... Now: See how awesome I am! I make up my own words all the time, try to beat that if you can! Ha... I guess that's the weakest superpower ever.
And it isn't even a superpower.

I really have to stop this nonsense, it's L-A-M-E. I'm sitting here in my room, dead tired, haven't slept a bit for 24 hours, laughing at myself and my lame sense of humor and writing with myself & to myself.

It's enough. Or I'm gonna drive myself insane.
And since I'm already a bit crazy, who knows how that would end?
Not good probably.

I said enough!
Bye!

xoxo,
h.

No comments: