Saturday, December 27, 2008

Where did Freeny go? SHE'S RIGHT HERE!

Take it easy guys!! (guy, girl... Hannah.) I'm right here!
And I'm listening to Long Day - Matchbox 20. It's awesome and you should check it out..

So, I've moved to another part of town with my dad, and I love it here. I have my own room (I used to share it with my sister - feel sorry for me)!
Merry Christmas, by the way. And unlike Horrible Hannah, I'm a Christmas-Lover!

LOVE, DON'T HATE!

Because christmas is a time where everyone has their part, at least in my family. Everyone gives and gets and everyone's just really happy :). My favourite presents? An acoustic guitar (you make me feel spoiled, dad, and I love it), and New Moon. I've already read it, but now I have it, too, and that makes me a beautiful fan, doesn't it?

Today I dyed my hair brown again. Wow, it's been... *pretends to count, but I've really already figured it out, so I'm just stalling* 3 months since I last saw you, brown hair. Nice to meet you again. *shakes... hair?* Gosh. I don't know what I'm writing...

So; Now I'mma talk FEELINGS, brotha!
My feelings are really... blurgh cacacacacaca. That's right.

That was the 'feelings'-note for the day.

And by the way; Hate can feel good, sometimes. Why? You'll just have to figure that out on your own, if you haven't already!!


*HEADBANGS TO BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE*

No comments: