Saturday, April 30, 2011

WE'RE BACK!


I know. We've been quiet and away for two goddamn years. I blame The Used. When they stopped posting here to "blog more on their website" (yeah, good job there guys), I guess we became uninspired and the blog was no longer a priority for any of us.
So to all of our followers - we are back. And as I'm skimming through our old entries, I can't help but weep. Not because of the nostalgic factor but the horrid feelings I get as I realize how terrible our grammar used to be. Noted, english isn't our first language, but MAN! We were bad. I'm happy to announce that our english skills have improved and that we're going to bring some quality to this goddamned blog.

These two years have just flown by. It's weird to say 2009 was two years ago... It feels like yesterday. However, I'm more than happy that those years are behind us and that we're getting closer to our futures (and that my horrible haircuts only haunt my dreams and not my every day life). I'm also happy to announce that Hannah is graduating in June. I have another year left, though. We're the same age, but I changed my major and chose to do over a year. I like studying music a lot better than studying photography and film, so I know I made the right decision. That doesn't cancel out the fact that I have yet another year of endless studies and homework to be buried alive in, but at least I'm able to postpone the important life decisions that Hannah is struggling with now until next year.

So, some milestones in the SchizoComa history that has been going down since last time?
- Concerts! Four Green Day concerts (amazing), two Billy Talent concerts (amazing), two My Chem concerts (awesome), The Bouncing Souls (coool), 30 Seconds To Mars (meh), Paramore (ugh), etc.
- Having met bandmembers we both look up to
- Overcoming our way of dealing with anxiety
- Overcoming some of our stagefright and social awkwardness
- Hannah won an award for her photographs in School (so fucking cool and awesome, she's running for the same award this year)
- Hannah's birthday is in 13 days! She'll be nineteen! We're so old now :(

And a lot more. I can't think of everything now, but I guess the changes will become more apparent as we write this blog. We're also doing a 30 days-list with different topics to write about every day. Those entries will probably be kept pretty short unlike this one. The length of them will probably depend on the topic, but I'll try to be brief. I'm very elaborate when I write which I'm trying to tone down.. heh. Guess I haven't improved on that stage at all yet. Sorry, mrs Abrahamsson?

Anyways, it's good to be back! We're still crazy, fangirly and all that jazz so start following our blog for some epic shizz.

xoxo /Freeny

No comments: