Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"I was young, I was angry, I just didn't care"

I hate it when this happens. I did the same thing that Hannah did yesterday; turned off my alarm clock in my sleep. Quinnsidence much? (Í am aware of that I spelled coincidence wrong, I just wanted a smile on Hannah's face. Grin, idiot, GRIN).

One thing that's funny is that 'grin' in swedish means .. well, kind off crying. Grina, it's called here. But you don't say it very much, it's just another word for cry. And it means kind off, that you're a pussy if you cry. Haha. This shit is hard to explain. xD

So here I am, being fat and eating candy... Maybe I should do the same thing as Hannah and DON'T eat candy for a while? I think about sweet stuff too much. Maybe I should start to eat actual food for once?

Ah well. Maybe baby. Du du du du - du du - du du du du du...
No one gets what I'm saying, yes? Yes. Good bye.

- Freeny

No comments: