Tuesday, March 10, 2009

THE HAIR!!!

HOLY CRAP!
I can't believe it... THE HAIR is gone!
So... Jackson is going to wear a wig in New Moon then? I'm gonna miss Jasper's awesome-weird-but-still-awesome hair so much ♥.
Do I sound like a fangirl? Well duh, I kind of see myself as a fangirl and I don't think that's something bad....if you aren't totally obsessed and extremely crazy about it. And you know... I'm not crazy. At least not that much. It's not like I want to kill Ashley for being his wife in Twilight and New Moon and so on. I'm just jealous, not despiteful.

So anyway... Frida, aren't you happy now? His awesome-weird-but-still-awesome hair is gone so I imagine that you are very spiteful at the moment. I'm not. I MISS HIS HAIR.
Not crazy, not crazy, ... Just ... disappointed.

No comments: