Sunday, May 1, 2011

#1: Five ways to win your heart!

I have to admit, this first 'challenge' is fucking lame. However, I'm going to do it without getting sidetracked..

1: Having a talent
Talented people are cool. And talent doesn't have to mean being able to draw or sing well, but just having cool ideas about things.

2: Being funny
If you have the ability to make me laugh, I'm going to like you a lot more. Obviously.

3: Being charismatic
When it comes to romance I've found that I'm a lot more attracted to people who are more outgoing than me. It helps me coming out of my shell.

4: Chemistry
You can't choose who you have chemistry with, but it's a need.

5: Out of the ordinary
I won't settle for less... And being out of the ordinary doesn't have to mean that you do huge things like buying me a dozen fucking roses every day or writing my name on a huge billboard (even though that would be pretty cool), but to see me as a person rather than just someone you want to have sex with. There, I said it! Haha.

Sooo yeah. That's pretty much it.

Oh, and #6: Being Frank Iero.

xo /Freeny

No comments: