Monday, May 2, 2011

#2: Something you feel strongly about [Freeny]

As we all know; Osama Bin Laden is dead. His death doesn't matter to me. I simply don't care about him at all. What made me feel anything when these news broke was the reaction from the public eye.

People are cheering all over the internet and seeing his death as a victory. I'm astounded. As my friend wrote on Twitter, "I will never celebrate anyone's death." And as our discussion continued in chat, she said "People should know there's no such thing as the bad guy." Very wise words. Because the villain in your story is the hero in their own.

This doesn't change the fact that he's claimed guilty for those crimes. I only wish people would be a little more discreet about their feelings on the matter, however joyful they might be.

All I know about Osama Bin Laden for certain at this point is this.



xo /Freeny

No comments: