Sunday, May 15, 2011

#15: Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality [Freeny]

My zodiac and what it says about me:
I'm a Libra
Your element: Air
Your ruling planets: Venus
Symbol: The Scales
Your stone: Opals
Life Pursuit: Emotional and financial security
Libras Secret Desire: To be consistent
Libras Characteristics:
Diplomatic, urbane, romantic, charming, easygoing, indecisive, sociable, gullible, self-indulgent, idealistic, easily influenced, changeable

I find horoscopes and zodiac signs interesting, because of my plain need for vertification. Everyone wants to know who they are and why, so we rely on something a bunch of strangers came up with a long time ago to tell us who we are. In my heart, I know that there is no such thing as zodiac signs, and that it doesn't matter which part of the year I was born in. Reading about the Libra makes me look for the things I can relate to, though, and that's why I often find myself thinking they're pretty much correct.

It often says that the Libra is a daydreamer, who wishes to be somewhere else and often makes up scenarios in their heads. It often says there's a very introverted aspect to the people of that sign, despite their alleged social capability. It also says that the Libra is very scared of conflicts and always wants everyone to get along, which causes them to put themselves inbetween the two fighting people.

Those are the aspects I find myself relating to the most about the Libra, because I know, and I think some of my friends can have a say in how much that sounds like me.

xo /Freeny


No comments: