Monday, May 16, 2011

#16: Something you always think "what if..." about [Freeny]

Oh, man... I think "what if..." about everything. I'm an overthinker, which means I replay moments in my head over and over again, all the time. The smallest interaction implies a lot to me. It gets pretty draining at times, hence the fact that I can't give one answer to that statement.

I always imagine things like being born in other countries and time-eras or meeting different people at another point in my life. I come up with inquiries like, why did Hannah come into my life June 30th 2007? Why didn't we meet sooner or later? What if we'd met when we were kids and lived close to eachother? What would've happened if my parents never broke up?

I can't give an answer to these questions, and it urks me. It all adds up to "everything happens for a reason", which is a notion I for some reason dislike.

Some questions don't have answers.

xo /Freeny

No comments: