Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 10: Put your music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play [Hannah]

I'm using Spotify, with a list that's basically full of alllll bands I like and their full albums (290 tracks). Still, Spotify likes to annoy me by playing a few songs more often than others... Well, this should be interesting:

1. Papercut - Linkin Park
2. The Story - 30 Seconds To Mars
3. Teeth - Lady Gaga
4. Smother Me (+ Queso) - the Used
5. ATTACK - 30 Seconds To Mars
6. The Only Hope For Me Is You - My Chemical Romance
7. In The End - Linkin Park
8. Pretty Handsome Awkward - the Used
9. Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us - My Chemical Romance
10. By Myself - Linkin Park

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, SPOTIFY? Three goddamn Linkin Park songs??? Why now? Spotify almost never play Linkin Park when I have it on shuffle. asdfghjkl


These are all great songs though, so go listen to them!

No comments: